L4XT275_1_US Lynx 4.8 27.5 Carbon XT
CROSS COUNTRY CAPABLE WITH AN ALL-MOUNTAIN MINDSET
The Lynx range incorporates the Split Pivot system that separates and isolates three independent forces of pedaling, braking and suspension.
Obtaining maximum pedaling efficiency with constant and progressive suspension, maintaining traction, maneuverability and rigidity of the bicycle. These characteristics make the Lynx an agile, efficient and balanced bicycle.
LYNX 4.8 ULTRALIGHT TECHNOLOGY
The 4.8 Lynx carbon frames have been built from 100% carbon fiber using HCIM (Hollow Core Internal Molding) construction giving consistency and eliminating excess material due to not having joints between tubes. This process is the same technology used in our high range road frames (G6 Pro and Ultralight)
LYNX 4.8 ALLOY LIGHTWEIGHT AND RIGIDITY
The frame of the new Lynx 4.8 Alloy has been manufactured in triple thickness aluminum alloy 7005-T4 and T6 that guarantees its strength, lighter weight and complete rigidity. The steering tube, the pedal box, the bridge, the cam, the feet are made from cold forged 7075 aluminum and provides for these areas a better weight/resistance ration due to these being the most critical points of the frame.
PRESS FIT 92 MM BB
The width of the Pressfit 92 bottom bracket has allowed BH to widen the downtube and the shock bridge to values that take rigidity to its maximum level and guarantee minimum flex between the front and rear triangles.
REAR WHEEL AXLE 142 x 12 BETTER TRANSMISSION, BETTER STABILITY
The rear axle uses the Q12 - 142 x 12 system, with it increases torsion rigidity by 30% over the 135 x 9 system.
DIRECT MOUNT FULL CARBON FRONT DERAILLEUR
Its development, completely integrated into the frame, guarantees maximum rigidity and precision in gear changes. The rear brake support is Direct Post Mount with false thread to ease its adjustment and reliability.
BH has managed to reduce the length of chainstays to 428 mm resulting in one of the shortest rear ends on the market. This important technological innovation developed by BH allows using tires of up to 2.4 inches and any types of gears (1x, 2x or 3x).
In the Lynx 4.8, all the pivots turn on high quality Enduro Bearings, specifically developed to support large workloads and low bearing speed.
SpecificationsDownload the online catalog
- frame BH High Modulous Carbon w/1.125-1.5" headtube; 142x12mm rear thru axle Split Pivot desing w/foating shock mount; Internal routing for shifters; routing for shock and seatpost remotes
- rear shock Fox Float CTD Kashima
- fork FOX Float 32 CTD FIT 120 QR15 29 w/remote
- stem BH S Lite (80/S, 90/M, 100/L, 110/XL)
- headset FSA 1.125-1.5"
- shift levers Shimano XT
- rear derailleur Shimano XTR Shadow Plus
- front derailleur Shimano SLX Direct Mount
- crank set Shimano XT 38/24
- bb set Shimano Pressfit BB92
- Cassete Shimano SLX 11/36
- chain KMC X10
- front brake Shimano XT 180mm
- rear brake Shimano XT 160mm
- wheelset Stans Arch EX Comp
- tires Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25
- saddle Prologo Nago Evo X8
- seat clamp BH S Lite
- seatpost BH S Lite 31.6x350
- handlebar BH S Lite
- grips BH
Select size and colour
0 units w/out stock date