LIGHTWEIGHT EFFICIENT ENDURO PLATFORM
LYNX 6 CARBON ELEGANT AND STYLISH LINES
Crafted from a single sheet of 100% carbon fiber, offering uniformity to the entire frame. The Lynx 6 was developed with HM (High Module T40, T30 and T24 of Toray) technology in order to offer increased rigidity with the same weight.
LYNX 6 ALLOY LIGHTWEIGHT AND RAPID
The frame of the new Lynx 6 Alloy has been manufactured in triple thickness aluminum alloy 7005-T4 and T6 that guarantees its strength, lighter weight and complete rigidity. The steering tube, the pedal box, the bridge, the cam, the feet are made from cold forged 7075 aluminum and provides for these areas a better weight/resistance ration due to these being the most critical points of the frame.
SPLIT PIVOT TECHNOLOGY
Split Pivot is a floating suspension system developed by BH based on traction, pedaling efficiency, handling and the bicycle?s rigidity. This system allows for separate action on three forces produced on the bicycle: pedaling, braking and suspension. The obtained result is maximum pedaling efficiency with consistent and progressive suspension. The advanced rear suspension of the Lynx allows it to have a greater range while being very lightweight.
INTERNAL CABLE GUIDING
The guiding system of cables and derailleurs is completely internal in the Lynx 6 range. It is also equipped with an internal guide in the adjustable seatpost. It incorporates the standard ISCG 05 integrated chain guide.
DIRECT MOUNT DERAILLEUR. EASY ADJUSTMENT, TOTAL PRECISION
The direct anchoring of the Direct Mount derailleur guarantees simple adjustment and maximum degrees of reliability and precision. Being fully integrated in the frame means offers an increased rigidity and an absolute precision when shifting gears. Its design simplifies its adjustment. The anchoring of the Direct Post Mount rear brake, including detachable screws, eases adjustment and reliability.
Lynx 6 27.5 Carbon XT L6275_1_US
SpecificationsDownload the online catalog
- frame BH High Modulous Carbon w/1.125-1.5" headtube; 142x12mm rear thru axle Split Pivot desing w/foating shock mount; Internal routing for shifters; routing for shock and seatpost remotes
- rear shock Fox Float CTD Kashima
- fork FOX Float 34 CTD FIT Kashima 160 QR15 27.5
- stem BH Enduro (45mm/S &M, 70mm L &XL)
- headset FSA 1.125-1.5"
- shift levers Shimano XT
- rear derailleur Shimano XTR Shadow Plus
- front derailleur Shimano SLX Direct Mount
- crank set Shimano XT 38/24
- bb set Shimano Pressfit BB92
- Cassete Shimano SLX 11/36
- chain KMC X10
- front brake Shimano XT 180mm
- rear brake Shimano XT 160mm
- wheelset Stans Arch EX Comp
- tires Schwalbe Hans Dampf 27.5x2.35
- saddle Prologo Nago Evo X10
- seat clamp BH S Lite
- seatpost KS LEV Integra 125 Dropper (150mm Large)
- handlebar BH S Lite 740mm *15R
- grips BH
- weight2 26lbs
Select size and colour
0 units w/out stock date