LIGHTWEIGHT EFFICIENT ENDURO PLATFORM
LYNX 6 CARBON ELEGANT AND STYLISH LINES
Crafted from a single sheet of 100% carbon fiber, offering uniformity to the entire frame. The Lynx 6 was developed with HM (High Module T40, T30 and T24 of Toray) technology in order to offer increased rigidity with the same weight.
LYNX 6 ALLOY LIGHTWEIGHT AND RAPID
The frame of the new Lynx 6 Alloy has been manufactured in triple thickness aluminum alloy 7005-T4 and T6 that guarantees its strength, lighter weight and complete rigidity. The steering tube, the pedal box, the bridge, the cam, the feet are made from cold forged 7075 aluminum and provides for these areas a better weight/resistance ration due to these being the most critical points of the frame.
SPLIT PIVOT TECHNOLOGY
Split Pivot is a floating suspension system developed by BH based on traction, pedaling efficiency, handling and the bicycle?s rigidity. This system allows for separate action on three forces produced on the bicycle: pedaling, braking and suspension. The obtained result is maximum pedaling efficiency with consistent and progressive suspension. The advanced rear suspension of the Lynx allows it to have a greater range while being very lightweight.
INTERNAL CABLE GUIDING
The guiding system of cables and derailleurs is completely internal in the Lynx 6 range. It is also equipped with an internal guide in the adjustable seatpost. It incorporates the standard ISCG 05 integrated chain guide.
DIRECT MOUNT DERAILLEUR. EASY ADJUSTMENT, TOTAL PRECISION
The direct anchoring of the Direct Mount derailleur guarantees simple adjustment and maximum degrees of reliability and precision. Being fully integrated in the frame means offers an increased rigidity and an absolute precision when shifting gears. Its design simplifies its adjustment. The anchoring of the Direct Post Mount rear brake, including detachable screws, eases adjustment and reliability.
LYNX 6 CARBON SRAM ln6_sra_us
SpecificationsDownload the online catalog
- frame Lynx 6 Carbon
- rear shock Fox Factory Float 3 Position EVOL lever
- fork Fox Factory 36 Float FIT w/HSC/LSC; 15mm axle
- stem Easton HAVEN 35 (60mm/S, M; 70mm L)
- headset FSA No.42 1.125-1.5"
- shift levers SRAM XO trigger
- rear derailleur SRAM XO 11
- crank set Race Face Turbine Cinch 32T (170mm/S; 175mm/M, L)
- bb set Race Face PF92
- Cassete SRAM XG 1175 10-42T
- chain KMC XL11
- front brake Shimano XT Trail 203mm rotor
- rear brake Shimano XT Trail 180mm rotor
- wheelset Easton Heist 30, tubeless ready
- tires Maxxis DHF 60TPI, 27.5x2.3"(front)/DHR 60TPI, 27.5x2.3" (rear)
- inner tubes Butyl; PV
- rims Easton Heist 30mm; Tubeless ready
- hubs Easton X5 100x15mm/front; 142x12mm/rear
- spokes double butted w/brass nipples
- saddle Prologo Nago X10
- seat clamp BH 34.9 alloy
- seatpost Kind Shock LEV Integra (125mm/S, M; 150mm/L) w/SOUTHPAW lever
- handlebar Easton HAVEN 35 (750mm w/40mm rise)
- grips BH Lock-on
- weight2 27.8lbs
Select size and colour
0 units w/out stock date