LONG DISTANCE AERODYNAMICS
INNOVATIVE AND FUNCTIONAL
The Aerolight RC frame has exemplary aerodynamics for competition and great functionality that avoids any type of maintenance complication.
It incorporates a large amount of the R&D innovations of the Aerolight frame. The seatpost can be adjusted to a virtual angle between 74§ and 78§ just like the Aerolight. The BB386 EVO, and its less aggressive geometry allows the triathlete a perfect biometric position and allows incorporating any stem. Just as in the Aerolight, the Kamm-Tail design of the seatpost optimizes wind flow on first contact.
A TECHNICAL FRAME THAT SATISFIES YOUR NEEDS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING
The Aerolight RC is a machine built to compete in triathlons. It was designed thinking about the aerodynamics of the triathlete, to reach maximum speeds with less effort. Therefore, it includes some of the greatest technological and design innovations of the Aerolight, a reference frame in the triathlon market.
HCIM (HOLLOW CORE INTERNAL MOLDING) CONSTRUCTION. PERFECT BIOMECHANICS POSITION
The Aerolight RC line is built out of 100% carbon, based on the same principles as the other top of the line BH frames like the Ultralight or the Aerolight. It was designed to achieve optimal air penetration and perfect biomechanical positioning. This patented manufacturing process uses a combination of carbon fibers of high, medium and low modulus in order to achieve the high quality standards demanded by BH. In all Aerolight RC tube cross-sections, formulas have been applied and tests and analyses have been undertaken to maximize the frame?s aerodynamics without affecting its ride quality.
BB386EVO, 86.5 MM MAXIMUM TORSION RIGIDITY
BH oversized the bottom bracket in order to incorporate the BB386EVO system, which ensures greater torsional stiffness and increased rider efficiency. This innovative design allows the width of the external bottom bracket to be increased to 86.5 mm, providing greater flexibility to produce a superior frame design. The combination of the oversized bottom bracket design, allowing the incorporation of the BB386EVO system, together with the position of the chain stays makes the Aerolight frame appropriate for even the widest wheels in the sector.
1-1/8" STEERER TUBE COMPATIBLE WITH A WIDE RANGE OF STEMS
The narrowness of the head set, at a mere 1 1/8? both in its upper and lower part, lowers the coefficients of air friction. In addition, it is compatible with any standard stem on the market.
The cross-section uses the aerodynamic Kamm-Tail design, optimizing the passage of air across the seat. This design allows for adjustment of the seat angle in 4 ways so that the racer can attain a more relaxed or a more aggressive posture, depending on the type of competition that he/she is facing.
AEROLIGHT RC ULTEGRA arc_ult_us
SpecificationsDownload the online catalog
- frame Aero RC Carbon
- fork Aero RC Carbon 1.125"
- stem Profile Design 1/Seventeen (70mm/S, 80mm/M; 90mm/L; 100mm/XL)
- headset FSA No. 8B
- shift levers Shimano Dura Ace bar end shifters w/Profile Design 3/One alloy brake levers
- rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- front derailleur Shimano Ultegra braze-on
- crank set Shimano Ultegra 52/36T (170mm/S; 172.5mm/M; 175mm/L, XL)
- bb set FSA 386EVO
- Cassete Shimano 105 11-28T
- chain KMC X11L
- front brake Shimano Ultegra
- rear brake Shimano Ultegra
- wheelset Mavic Cosmic Elite
- tires YKSION ELITE 700x23
- inner tubes Butyl; PV
- rims Mavic Cosmic Elite 30mm aero profile
- hubs Alloy hub shell w/steel axles, sealed cartridge bearings and FTS-L steel freehub
- spokes Steel bladed straight pull w/brass nipples; radial lace front/2-cross drive side, radial non-drive rear
- saddle BH S Lite w/steel rails
- seat clamp Aero RC alloy
- seatpost Aero RC carbon 310mm
- handlebar Profile Design Ozero TT 42cm base bar w/T2+ carbon extensions, J2 bracket
- grips BH Cork Tape
- weight2 18.13lbs
Select size and colour
0 units w/out stock date