OPTIMIZED TO CHEAT THE WIND
AERODYNAMIC FOR SPEED WITHOUT COMPROMISE
For the purist seeking technical advantage measured in seconds saved per kilometer, this aero road mainstay boasts incredible ride quality and stability normally at odds in the road aero category.
The HCIM construction of the G6 Pro pairs the highest grade materials with painstakingly detailed molds. Because when lightweight aero perfection is the goal, there?s no room for compromise. The Direct Mount brakes situated on the fork and the bottom bracket along with the Di2 battery integrated into the seat post directly contribute to maximum performance and aerodynamics.
AN AGGRESSIVE PROFILE AND ABSOLUTE PRECISION
The frames aerodynamic qualities and aggressive confidence inspiring design urge the rider to go all out while devouring kilometers. From the first turn of the pedals, the G6 exhibits tremendous efficiency all while highlighting why small details are important in top-level competition. The G6 has its own very personalized style and aggressive design profile which is founded upon the companies rich century old cycling heritage, a combination unmatched in the bicycling industry today.
INNOVATION IN THE CONSTRUCTION
Our innovative frame building technology allows BH to accurately control and optimize the material thickness throughout the entire frame design. Selecting the most appropriate carbon to support our targets for weight, stiffness and ride compliancy allow BH to achieve the engineered balance that our frames are known for. The result is a spectacular lightweight yet aerodynamic design with exceptional rider power transfer and unparalleled vertical compliancy.
The G6 incorporates the BB386EVO bottom bracket system which is 86.5 mm wide and allows for full bearing support within the bottom bracket itself. This wider shell design allows for increased surface area for improved stiffness, rigidity and design flexibility. The result is exceptional lateral rigidity and improved stability, control and efficiency in every pedal stroke.
SLOPING GEOMETRY. IMMEDIATE ACCELERATION
The G6 frame utilizes a compact frame geometry that allows for greater torsional frame stiffness. The frames geometry was derived from years of development experience focused on building some of the best climbing bikes in the world that offer optimal handling, immediate acceleration and an overall confidence like nothing else in the industry.
G6 PRO Ultegra DI2 11 G6UDi_1_US
SpecificationsDownload the online catalog
- frame BH ULG6 Level High Modulous Blend carbon w/1.125-1.5" headtube and asymemetric chainstay design; Internal cable routing for mechanical or electric; Proprietary full carbon front derailleur mount; UCI compliant
- fork BH single piece carbon design
- stem FSA SLK
- headset FSA 1.125-1.5"
- shift levers Shimano Ultegra Di2 11
- rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 11
- front derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2
- crank set Shimano Ultegra 52/36T
- bb set FSA BB386 EVO
- Cassete Shimano Ultegra 11/28 11 spd
- chain KMC X11L
- front brake Shimano Ultegra
- rear brake Shimano Ultegra
- wheelset BH EVO 38 carbon
- tires Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick 700x23
- saddle Prologo Zero 2
- seat clamp BH G6
- seatpost BH G6
- handlebar BH EVO Carbon
- grips BH Anti slip w/gel
- weight2 15lbs
G6 PRO Frameset
- BH ULG6 Level High Modulous Blend carbon w/1.125-1.5" headtube and asymemetric chainstay design; Internal cable routing for mechanical or electric; Proprietary full carbon front derailleur mount; UCI compliant
Select size and colour
0 units w/out stock date