SUITABLE FOR ANY TERRAIN
When BH Bikes developed a frame for cyclo-cross it was thinking about competition and what racers in this discipline required from their machine, whatever terrain or conditions they came up against along the circuit. BH designed and manufactured the new RX Team frame with collaboration and input from some of the most famous, experienced and demanding cyclo-cross riders in Europe. The frame also incorporates the best design ideas that BH has already implemented and integrated into its top-level frames.
100% CARBON HCIM (HOLLOW CORE INTERNALLY MOLDED) BH R&D
The arrangement of the carbon fiber layup in the RX frame follows the same principles and concepts as those developed for the Ultralight frame, using a proprietary blend of high, medium and low modulus carbon to achieve the highest quality standards that BH and its riders require from all their frames. In addition, the RX Team frame has been designed and adapted to meet the new standards regarding disc brakes recently approved by the UCI for competition.
BB386. INCREASES TORSION RIGIDITY
The RX Team frame has been designed around the new BB386EVO bottom bracket system which allows the use of an 86.5 mm shell. Increasing the surface of the shell, means you also greatly increase its torsional rigidity, strength, and the cyclist?s efficiency during a ride or a race. Furthermore, the chainstays and fork design, together with the new BB386EVO bottom bracket system, allow for use of the widest wheels in the market.
OVERSIZED FORK RIGIDITY AND PRECISION
This completely new tapered 1.5 inch fork optimizes torsional stiffness while providing the necessary precision in the headset, to prevent noise and vibration while braking. This combined with added tire clearance make for an unbeatable combination.
DOUBLE FIXING SYSTEM DISC OR CANTILEVER BRAKES
The carbon rear dropouts incorporate an aluminum dual insert system which allows you to change the distance between the dropouts from 130 mm to 135 mm, depending on whether cantilever brakes or disc brakes are being used. If deciding to use disc brakes, the cantilever studs can be easily removed from both the fork and the rear chainstay.
SpecificationsDownload the online catalog
- frame High Modulous Blend Carbon w/asymetric chainstay design; Tapered 1.125-1.5" headtube; BH internal routing system for mechanical or electric shifting; BH rear dropout allowing for 130/135mm rear hub; Disc or V-brake compatible.
- fork Cross Race Specific carbon design
- stem BH Lite +/-7degree (90mm/S, 100mm/M, 110mm/L, XL)
- headset FSA 1.125-1.5"
- shift levers Sram Force 11
- rear derailleur Sram Force 11
- front derailleur Sram Force
- crank set Rotor 3DF No Q 46/36
- bb set FSA BB386 EVO
- Cassete Sram Force 11/25 11 spd
- chain KMC X11
- front brake Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc w/160 rotor
- rear brake Avid BB7 Mechanical Disc w/160mm rotor
- wheelset Stans Iron Cross Disc
- tires Kenda Small Block 8 700x32
- saddle San Marco Ponza Power
- seat clamp BH RX
- seatpost BH Lite 27.2 X 350
- handlebar BH Lite Compact
- grips BH Cork
- weight2 19lbs
Test and reviews
Select size and colour
0 units w/out stock date